Adilabad District Court Recruitment 2017: – A good news for all the job seekers because Principal District and Sessions Court, Adilabad has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Typist, Field Assistant, Copyist Posts. There are only 06 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts for the Adilabad District Court Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 1st April 2017 in the prescribed application format to benefit from this golden chance.
Adilabad District Court Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Adilabad District Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Typist, Field Assistant, Copyist|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Last Date of Application||1st April 2017|
Adilabad District Court Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination. They should have knowledge of computer operation and passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade for Posts 1 & 3
- Candidates should have passed an Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination and should have adequate knowledge of local languages i.e. Telugu, Urdu, and Marathi for Post 2.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 34 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates is applicable as per the rules of the Adilabad Court.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test, skill test, type test, viva-voce & interviews.
For Posts 1 & 2- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through demand draft drawn on any National bank payable at Adilabad in favour of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PHC/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay
Selected Candidates will get a salary as:
- Post 1- Rs. 16,460 to Rs. 47,330
- Post 2- Rs. 16,400 to Rs. 49,870
- Post 3- rs. 16,400 to Rs. 49,870
Candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 1st April 2017.
How to apply for Adilabad District Court Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the Adilabad District Court.
- Go to the careers/ vacancies section of the website and find the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form from the download link in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form by hand in the hard copy format, or type in the form first and then take a print out of the filled form.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of the required documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad
We have provided all the relevant information for the Adilabad District Court Recruitment 2017 job notification. But we strongly advise you to read the official advertisement for the vacancy carefully before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, please visit the official website of the hiring organization www.ecourts.gov.in