Allahabad High Court Recruitment :- Allahabad High Court has issued an advertisement inviting applications for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer. There are 4386 vacancies for the issued advertisement Allahabad High Court Recruitment. All the interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process. Eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancies on or before 22nd August 2017 to avoid missing the deadline.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of the vacancy||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||4386|
|Last date for applying||22nd August 2017|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Stenographer – 543 posts
- Junior Assistant – 1786 posts
- Driver – 37 posts
- Group D – 2020 posts
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 01-07-2016.
All Interested Candidates should have completed 5th, 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree with Diploma in Stenography or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates have to appear for Written Exam, Type Test, Stenography Test.
- For General/OBC Candidates, the Application Fee is – 750/-(Post 1,2), 500/-(Post 3,4)
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 500/-(Post 1,2), 300/-(Post 3,4)
A salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/1900/- Grade Pay will be given.
Candidates can apply before 22nd August 2017
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment:-
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
We have provided all the information regarding the Allahabad High Court Recruitment For 4386 Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Visit the official website of the recruiter for further details regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, or any other information concerning the recruitment process. Candidates should check all the details before applying to avoid any problems afterward.