APPSC Recruitment 2017: – APPSC, fully abbreviated as Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to recruit for the post of Assistant Professor. There are 31 seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC. All further information regarding the vacancy, qualification required, application fee, salary are provided below.
APPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||31|
|Last date of application||15th March 2017|
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University /Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not exceed 30 years as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- Relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidate
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC candidate
- Relaxation of 5 years for ST candidate
- Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidate
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. A candidate has to clear their personal Interview/ Viva Voce. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 150/-|
Application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering application for this job is 15.03.2017.
How to apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Visit on Home Page and check for carrier link
- Click on the related link and download the application form, as prescribed.
- For prescribed format and how to fill the application, candidate has advised to reading the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form, and must attention about that all details filled by you have as like as mentioned on your high school mark sheet
- Candidate has to attach all required documents copy if necessary
- Paste your recent photograph and signature on application form where it has required
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
-Deputy Secretary, Itanagar-791111
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of APPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 31 Assistant Professor Posts, and if you want to know information in details then do visit www.appsc.gov.in