APPSC Recruitment 2017: – A golden opportunity for all the job seekers as APPSC which also known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has notified for the Lecturer posts. There have 504 vacant seats for which anyone can approach before the last date. All the necessary information and needed qualification are like this.
APPSC Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed Post Graduation Degree / Ph.D. or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- Relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidate\
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC candidate
- Relaxation of 5 years for ST candidate
- Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidate
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. The candidate has to clear their Written Exam and Interview. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 250/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6,000/- Grade Pay will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 17.02.2017.
How to apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your photograph and signature
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
Each and every aspirant should go through the official notification carefully for the related details to APPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 504 Lecturer Posts, for other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure etc.; go to the website www.psc.ap.gov.in.