APSC Recruitment 2017: – A colossal news for all the job seekers because Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a recruitment notification for the procurement of candidates for the post of Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil) under 2 different departments. There are total 56 vacancies for the APSC Recruitment 2017 for which anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can apply. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancy before 6th April 2017 in the prescribed format during the office hours.
APSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Posts||56|
|Last date of application||6th April 2017|
Assam Public Service Commission Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Inspector of Factories||02|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||54|
- Candidates should possess a Degree in any branch of Engineering and Technology, preferably Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering for Post No. 01
- Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government or Should have passed parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possess a Certificate to that effect from the institution of Engineers (India) for Post No. 02.
Candidates age should be between 23 to 43 years for Post No. 01 & 21 to 43 years for Post No. 02 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules of APSC.
Salary and Pay Scale
A salary of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as per existing norms will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on screening test/ viva voce interview.
Candidates can apply on or before 6th April 2017.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the APSC.
- Go to the recruitment section of the website and find the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form from the download link.
- Also, download the official advertisement notice for the job from the site and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form by hand in the hard copy format, or type the form first and then take a print out of the filled form.
- Send the form along with photocopies of the required documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
We have provided all the relevant information for the APSC Recruitment 2017 job notification. But our recommendation is to read the official advertisement carefully before filling the form. For more details regarding the recruitment notification or to download the application form, visit the official website of the hiring organization APSC; www.apsc.nic.in.