BAMUL Recruitment: – Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Socities Union Ltd. has introduced some new vacancies of 250 Assistant, Junior Technician, Officer Posts. Interested candidates are requested to fill up the online application form before the last date i.e. 10-08-2017. The applicants who are filling this form then please check the details like the pattern of the exam, selection procedure, age details, educational qualification, and syllabus before applying for the application form.
BAMUL Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Socities Union Ltd.|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Junior Technician|
|No. of Posts||250 Posts|
|Last Date of Application||10-08-2017.|
BAMUL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager (A.H/A.I) – 22 Posts
- Medical Officer – 01 Posts
- Technical Officer (DT) – 15 Posts
- Technical Officer (Engineering) – 10 Posts
- Agriculture Officer – 03 Posts
- Marketing Officer – 05 Posts
- Extension Officer Gr.III – 54 Posts
- Dairy Supervisor Gr.II – 10 Posts
- Admin Assistant Gr.II – 20 Posts
- Junior System Operator/Clerk-Cum Computer Operator – 20 Posts
- Account Assistant Gr.II – 06 Posts
- Marketing Assistant Gr.II – 21 Posts
- Chemist Gr.II – 23 Posts
- Nurse – 02 Posts
- Junior Technician – 38 Posts
Age Limit : –
The age of the candidates to apply for this job are 18 to 35 Years as on 10-08-2017.
Application Fee : –
To get the detailed information about application fee, go to their official website.
Educational Qualification: –
The applicants should have completed their 12th Standard, I.T.I, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree.
Selection Procedure For BAMUL Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 28100 – 50100/- (Post 1,2)
Rs. 22800 – 43200/- (Post 3-6)
Rs. 17650 – 32000/- (Post 7,8)
Rs. 14550 – 26700/- (Post 9-14)
Rs. 11250 – 21000/- (Post 15)
Job Location: – Bangalore
Official Website: – www.bamulnandini.coop
Important Dates: – The last date To apply for the application form is 10-08-2017.
How to apply for BAMUL Recruitment: –
- Open the official website to fill the application form related to your job.
- Fill all the details required by the application form.
- Recheck the application fee three or four times before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy of the application form with you for further use.
Click here to get the live notifications from BAMUL Recruitment.
We have given you all the information about BAMUL Recruitment For 250 Assistant, Junior Technician Posts At www.bamulnandini.coop