Bank of India Recruitment 2017: – A great news for all the job seekers looking for a decent job because Zonal Office, Bokaro Zone, Bank of India has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Office Assistant & Office Attendant Posts on contractual basis in RSETI, Khunti. There are only 02 vacancies for the Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for the suitable candidates. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 10th April 2017 in the prescribed format to benefit from this special chance.
Bank of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Office Assistant & Office Attendant|
|Number of Posts||02|
|Last Date of Application||10th April 2017|
Bank of India Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree (BSW/ BA/ B.Com) with appropriate computer knowledge & basic accounting knowledge for Post 1.
- Candidates should have Matriculation certificate for Post 2.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 65 years subject to physical fitness for both the posts.
Selection of the candidates will be based on
- Personal interview for Post 1.
- Written test and personal interviews for Post 2.
There is no application fee mentioned for the recruitment process.
Salary and Grade Pay
- Post 1- Rs. 15000/-
- Post 2- Rs. 8000/-
Candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 10th April 2017.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website and find the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form from the download link in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in the hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with a photocopy of all the documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Bank of India, Zonal Office, Pradhan Towers, IInd Floor, Main Road (MG Road), Near Over Bridge, Ranchi – 834001
We have provided all the important and necessary information for the Bank of India Recruitment 2017 job notification. But you should also read the official advertisement for the vacancy carefully before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification and to download the application form, please visit the official website of the hiring organization www.bankofindia.co.in