Banks Recruitment :- Sarkari Naukari Jobs is here with various job opportunities for Bankers. In this article we are sharing all type of jobs for the jobs seekers who are interested in Bank Jobs. As you all know that banking jobs are trending right now. So Here we are going to provide you all the upcoming Bank Jobs and Private Jobs.
Banks Recruitment Notification :-
You can visit the links given below to apply for these posts.
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment : Various Posts
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment : 14192 Posts
- City Union Bank Ltd Recruitment : Various Posts
- Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment : 189 Posts
- Repco Home Financial Limited Recruitment : Various Posts
- Andhra Bank Recruitment : 17 Posts
- Ahmednagar District Central Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment : 459 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment : Various Posts
- Bank of India Recruitment : 05 Posts
- Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment : 216 Posts
Educational Qualifications :-
Educational qualification basically refers to the eligibility criteria of the aspirants who are interested to get these jobs. All the aspirants who are willing to get these jobs must have some educational qualification or sometimes some special skills are also required to get selected for these posts.
Selection Procedure :-
All the aspirants who are interested in bank jobs has to go through the examination that can be in the form of written examination, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and many other ways. Written examination is divided into two parts – Preliminary exam and Main exam. Candidates are required to clear both the exams to get selected for the post. We will share with you all the information related to Bank Jobs.
Written Exam :-
Written examination basically taken to check the intelligence of the candidates according to the level of jobs. Written examination is the basic step of an selection procedure to get selected for any type of job.
In preliminary exam, there will be three parts :-
- Mathematics / Aptitude
In main exam, there will be five sections :-
- Mathematics/ Aptitude
- General Awareness
For the post of Probationary Officer, Candidates have to face the interview also, But in case of lower posts like clerk there will be no interview round.
Interview consist of the direct personal interaction with the Interviewer. Interview takes place after the written examination. Interview is undertaken to check the behavioral patterns of the aspirant.
How To Apply For Banks Recruitment :-
- If you want to apply for the bank jobs then you are requested to go to the official website of Bank’s.
- Go to the official website of Bank, Then click on Career with us.
- Now check the appropriate link for the post you are applying for.
- Apply Online / Offline.
- If filling of the application form is online, then click on the appropriate link.
- Now, Register for the application and then after the registration, you will get your login id and password.
- Upload the required Documents, Photographs and Signature.
- Now, Take out the print out of your application form for future purpose.
This is all we have from “Banks Recruitment For 29350 Posts Apply Online“. Stay Tuned.