BMRC Recruitment: BMRC has finally revealed their another job recruitment advertisement to select candidates for the posts of Engineers. In total, they are looking for 60 Engineers Posts. Candidates who want to serve the Metro department can submit their forms before 2nd May 2017. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Further information related to the advertisement is provided next.
BMRC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Engineers|
|Number of Posts||60|
|Last date of application||2nd May 2017|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer – 20 Posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer – 20 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 20 posts
Candidates must possess a minimum qualifications of BE / B. Tech Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering. For complete description go through their official portal.
Max upper age limit can be 50 years, 40 years, 30 years for Post 1, Post 2 and Post 3 respectively.
Candidate has to qualify these rounds:-
Visit their official website for application fee.
INR Rs. 73860/- (Post 1), Rs. 61110/- (Post 2), Rs. 51530/- (Post 3) will be offered by the organisation
The Last date for applying online is 2nd May 2017. No forms would be submitted thereafter.
How to apply online for BMRC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are told to visit their official portal i.e bmrc.co.in.
- Find the appropriate link saying “Recruitment for 60 Engineers”
- Download the application form in a proper format.
- Fill form, upload documents along with signature.
- Save the login details for future purposes.
- Admit card would only be downloaded with these details.
We have notified you all about the recruitment information and also help you out from any doubt by giving you all details about the BMRC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 60 Engineer Posts at bmrc.co.in and also advise you to visit official website i.e. bmrc.co.in once for detailed information. Read instructions before applying.