BOM Recruitment 2017: – One of Maharashtra’s finest bank i.e BOM acronym for Bank of Maharashtra has circulated their job enlistment with an aim to select 450 suitable and deserving candidates for the posts of Part Time Sub-staff. They would select candidates based on contract basis. Applicants are welcomed to apply before 5th June 2017. Further related information such as educational qualifications, salary, selection procedure, age limits, posts name etc are described in the later section of article.
BOM Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Vacancy||Part Time Sub-staff|
|Number of Posts||450|
|Last date of application||5th June 2017|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part Time Sub-staff||450|
Candidates having Highschool from recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-08-2015.
Not applicable for that post and for confirmation we advise you all to go official website once.
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be INR Rs. 18545/- by the Organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 5th June 2017
How to apply online for BOM Recruitment 2017
- Candidates has to visit the official website and check the related link
- After finding the appropriate link, click it and wait for opening new page
- Fill all the related query and proceed next
- Upload your recent color photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and recheck twice.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- After successful transaction downloads the E-receipt and Application form for further use.
We have provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of BOM Recruitment 2017 for 450 Part Time Sub-staff Posts at www.bankofmaharashtra.in, and if you want to know information in details then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in.