Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017:- Office of the Cantonment Board, Ahmedabad has announced a notification for the recruitment of employees for the posts of Junior Clerk/ Lower Division clerk (LDC), Peon, Assistant Engineer (Civil) and other posts. There are 12 posts for the Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 for which the interested and eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 31st March 2017.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Cantonment Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk/ Lower Division clerk (LDC), Peon, Assistant Engineer (Civil) and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date of Application||31st March, 2017|
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|3.||Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|4.||Driver cum Mechanic||01|
Different educational qualifications for different posts are-
- For post 1- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Secondary / Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. They should have a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour with accuracy for data entry work in English and Gujarati with knowledge of computer application.
- For post 2- Candidates should possess Degree of B.E. in Civil Engineering of a recognized University, or a qualification recognized to be equivalent to such Degree by the Govt. of Gujarat.
- For post 3- Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from Technical Examination Board or any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
- For post 4- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School certificate examination conducted by a Secondary and or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government, valid motor driving license for light motor vehicles and/ or heavy motor vehicles of about three years standing, have passed a practical test in driving and possess adequate knowledge of motor vehicles maintenance, traffic signs and hand signals.
- For posts 5 to 8- Candidates must have passed School Certificate Examination with relevant skills.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33 years for Posts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & not more than 33 years for Post 3. Some Age relaxations will also be applicable as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
|For post 1||Rs. 150/-|
|For posts 2 & 3||Rs. 200/-|
|For posts 4 to 8||Rs. 100/-|
Application fees has to be paid through Demand Draft.
A handsome amount of salary has been offered. Salary will be different for different posts. To know details about salary about different posts, refer to the official notification.
Candidates have to go through skill test and physical tests to get selected.
Candidate should be careful enough to fill the application form and post it so that it reaches by 31st March, 2017.
How to Apply Online for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form in hard copy format in neat handwriting.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with any documents or proofs asked to the below mentioned postal address.
Postal Address:- Chief Executive Officer, Cantt. Board, Nr. Camp Hanuman Mandir, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad — 380 004.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017. Visit their website for further information.