Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment :- A great opportunity for all job seekers wanting to work with a reputed bank as Central Bank Of India (CBI) has recently published an official recruitment notification inviting applications from the suitable candidates for the post of Counselor FLCC. The job requires candidates who can work on a full-time basis anywhere in India. There are various vacancies for the job notification Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment for which anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can apply. Candidates have to apply offline via an application form on or before the last date.
Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Central Bank Of India (CBI)|
|Name of the vacancy||Counselor FLCC|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date for applying||18 days after notification|
Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Counselor FLCC – Various Posts
To know any further details, refer to the official notification for the recruitment process.
Upper age for the candidates wishing to apply should not exceed 65 years As On 31-07-2017.
All interested candidates should hold a Graduation Degree or a Post graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Refer to the official notification carefully to find the details regarding the application fee.
A salary of Rs. 25,000/- will be given to the selected candidates.
All over India
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in a Written Exam and an Interview.
Candidates have to apply online on or before the last date.
How to apply for Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment:-
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the careers/ vacancies section of the website and find the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Also, download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in the hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of the required documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: RD Department, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address 9 Arera Hills, Bhopal
We have provided all the information regarding the Central Bank Of India (CBI) Recruitment For Various Counselor FLCC Posts. To know any additional details about the recruitment process, visit the official website of the recruiter.