Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017:- Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has issued an official notification that they are hiring for the post of Tax assistants, Havaldar and MTS. The official notification for Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017 affirms that there are 19 vacancies for the above said posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the vacancy before 19th March 2017.
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Central Board of Excise and Customs|
|Name of the Post||Tax assistants, Havaldar and MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date of Application||19th march 2017|
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Any interested candidate wishing to participate in the recruitment process should possess following educational qualifications:
- For Tax Assistant- Any Bachelor Degree (B.COm/B.A/B.Sc. or any other)
- For MTS/ Havaldar- 10th pass
Age Criteria for the recruitment process is –
- For Unreserved- 18 to 27 years of age.
- For SC/ST- 18 to 32 years.
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the Field Trial, PMT/ PET followed by Personal Interviews.
Selected candidates will be paid as follows –
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Havilder & MTS: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
The last date to apply for the jobs is 19th March 2017. Make sure to mail your application so it reaches before the mentioned date.
How to Apply Online for Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the Home Page of the official website.
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form by hand in hard copy format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form so that there are no mistakes.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with all required documents or testimonials asked by them to the below mentioned postal address.
Assistant Commissioner of Customers, CCO & CCA, Custom House, 15/1, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001
You can find all the information concerned with Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) Recruitment 2017 on our website. For any additional information, you can also visit their official website www.kolkatacustoms.gov.in.