Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017: – Central Excise & Services Tax has decided to recruit for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer. There have 30 seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply for Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017. Other related information is as follows.
Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Central Excise & Services Tax|
|Name of the Vacancy||Tax Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||30|
|Last date of application||31st March 2017|
Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Stenographer Gr II||01|
Candidate having 10th / 12th / Bachelor’s Degree / Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should between 18 to 27 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done through these steps. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
- Field Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering application for this job is 31.03.2017.
How to apply online for Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.centralexcisebangalore.gov.in
- Visit on Home Page and check for carrier link
- Click on the related link and download the application form, as prescribed.
- For prescribed format and how to fill the application, candidate has advised to reading the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form, and must attention about that all details filled by you have as like as mentioned on your high school mark sheet
- Candidate has to attach all required documents copy if necessary
- Paste your recent photograph and signature on application form where it has required
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Central Excise & Services Tax Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 30 Tax Assistant, Stenographer Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then do visit www.centralexcisebangalore.gov.in