Central Railway Recruitment :- Central Railway has issued an advertisement inviting applications for the posts of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Inspector. There are 30 vacancies for the issued advertisement Central Railway Recruitment. All the interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the job from 14th August to 17th August 2017.
CR Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the vacancy||Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Inspector|
|Number of Posts||30|
|Date of walk-in interview||14th to 17th August, 2017|
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 20 posts
- Lab technician/Assistant – 01 post
- Pharmacist – 02 posts
- Radiographer – 04 posts
- Health Inspector – 02 posts
- Lab Supdtt – 01 post
Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 40 Years (For Post 1), 18 to 33 Years (For Post 2), 19 to 33 Years (For Post 4), 18 to 33 Years (For Posts 5, 6).
All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma/Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates have to appear for an interview to get hired.
- 21190/- (Post 1)
- 10970/- (Post 2)
- 12190/- (Post 3,4)
- 20570/- (Post 5)
- 20570/- (Post 6)
All Over India
Candidates can appear for the interview from 14th to 17th August 2017.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment:-
- All the candidates who are interested in direct recruitment should download the official notification for the job and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all the original testimonials and documents and a few xerox copies of them as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the venue as mentioned in the official notification on the date of their choice from the above-mentioned dates.
We have provided all the information regarding the Central Railway Recruitment For 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Inspector Posts. Visit the official website of the recruiter for further details regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, or any other information concerning the recruitment process.