Central Railway Recruitment 2017:- A golden opportunity to work with the Railways as Central Railways is hiring as of now under the notification Central Railway Recruitment 2017. There are a total number of 07 posts for the job profile Senior Resident. Candidates have to appear for Walk-in interviews on 8th March 2017 to get hired.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Central Railway (CR)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Date||8th March, 2017|
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidate should have at least a Diploma or a Post Graduate degree from any recognized Board/University if he/she wishes to apply for the given post.
The upper age limit has been set to 33 years for the concerned post. Some Age relaxations are also applicable as per rules mentioned in the official notification issued by the Central Railways for the given post.
A salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- will be given.
Candidates have to attend walk-in interviews to get selected for the post.
The walk-in interviews will be held on 8th March 2017 according to schedule given in the official notification for the job.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
- All interested candidates who are interested in direct recruitment should download the official notification for the job and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all thier testimonials and documents and a few xerox copies of them as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on 8th March 2017 to attend the walk-in interviews.
Address:- Room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Byculla
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Central Railway Recruitment 2017. For more information, visit their website http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in and view the official notification issued for the job.