Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017:- Chennai metro Rail Limited, a Tamil Nadu Based transit system has issued a recruitment notification stating that they are hiring for the vacancy of Trainee (HR & Business Development) for the company. The job advertisement for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for 03 seats. So any Interested candidate should make the most of this opportunity and apply offline for the vacancy before 13th March 2017.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail|
|Name of the Post||Trainee (HR & Business Development)|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date of Application||13th march 2017|
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Trainee (Human Resources)||01|
|2.||Trainee (Business Development)||02|
Candidates should have an MBA degree(First Class) in either Human Resources (for post 1) or Marketing & Finance (for Post 2).
Age Criteria for the recruitment process is that as of 22-02-2017, the candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years.
Salary/Pay Scale Offered:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- during the training period.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the personal interviews.
The last date to apply for the jobs is 13th March 2017.
How to Apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply for the posts offline by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the Home Page of the official website.
- Click on the link regarding vacancies.
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the notification carefully before filling the form because there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill the application form in neat handwriting.
- Paste your recent photograph on the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with all required documents or testimonials asked by them to the below mentioned postal address.
General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu- 600 107
All the information needed to apply for Trainee Post for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 has been listed on our website. For any other information regarding the job, you can visit the official website of CMRL www.chennaimetrorail.org