Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017:- A promising opportunity for all aspiring job seekers as Collector Office Krishna District is recruiting for the post of Typist, Sweeper, Compounder. 50 vacancies have been announced for Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017 for which they are in need of good candidates. All the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should fill their online forms by 15th March 2017 if you wish to be a part of the recruitment process.
Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Collector Office Krishna District|
|Name of the Post||Typist, Sweeper, Compounder|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date of Application||15th March, 2017|
Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post|
All the Interested applicants should have completed their 7th / 10th / 12th / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
A good amount will be paid as salary.
Candidates have to clear their interviews in order to get hired.
All candidates should register their application forms online on or before 15th March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the Home Page of the official website of the hiring organization.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form by hand in hard copy format in good handwriting.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with any documents or proofs asked to the mentioned address.
We have provided all the necessary and important information for the recruitment notification for Collector Office Krishna District Recruitment 2017. But if you wish for any more information on the matter, visit their official website krishna.nic.in. To read the official notification for the job, follow the link http://krishna.nic.in/PDFfiles/DWNOTI_2017/GuidE.pdf