Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017:– Department of Municipal Affairs has decided to recruit for the post of Clerk, Accountant. There have 07 seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions may apply for the Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017. Candidate must assure to fill the application form either online or offline on or before last date. We are going to provide all information regarding the vacancy, qualification required, application fee, salary & grade pay etc in below section.
Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Department of Municipal Affairs|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Accountant|
|Number of Posts||07|
|Last date of application||14th March 2017|
Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having 8th, 10th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not be more than 30 years as on 30.01.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in three phase. Candidate has to clear their
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 7100 – 37600/- With 3600/- Grade Pay for Post 1, Rs. 5400 – 25200/- With 2600/- Grade Pay for Post 2, Rs. 4900 – 16200/- With 1700/- Grade Pay for Post 3,4 by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 14.03.2017
How to apply online for Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form on prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form on the given postal address which has mentioned below
Chairman, Dubrajpur Municipality, P.0.+P.S.-Dubrajpur, Dist.-Birbhum, Pin-731123
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 07 Clerk, Accountant Posts, and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advised you to go once at the official web link which is www.wbdma.gov.in