District Court Balodabazar Recruitment 2017: – District Court Balodabazar has recently published a recruitment notification for the Assistant posts. There have 12 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
District Court Balodabazar Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||District Court Balodabazar|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant|
|Number of Posts||12|
|Last date of application||2nd March 2017|
District Court Balodabazar Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Diploma / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
Experimental (Efficiency / Skills) Test
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-With 1900/- Grade Pay will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 02.03.2017.
How to apply online for District Court Balodabazar Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
Each and every aspirant should go through the official notification carefully for the related details to District Court Balodabazar Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 12 Assistant Posts, for other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure etc.; go to the website www.ecourts.gov.in.