GPSC Recruitment 2017:- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Youth Development Officer, Industries Officer vacancies. Gujarat Public Service Commission has invited applications from the interested candidates for 423 posts for the GPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online before 31st March 2017 to not miss the deadline.
GPSC Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Youth Development Officer, Industries Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||423|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2017|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Inspector of Registration, Class-2 (Special Drive)||05 posts|
|2.||Director (IT), Class-1, Department of Science and Technology||10 posts|
|3.||Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1 and Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 and Class-2||335 posts|
|4.||Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2, (Special Recruitment-Schedule Tribe) State Services||02 posts|
|5.||Clinical Psychologist, Class-2||20 posts|
|6.||District Youth Development Officer, Class-2||22 posts|
|7.||Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-2, Directorate of Forensic Science, Home Department||13 posts|
|8.||Industries Officer, Class-2, Industries & Mines Department||07 posts|
|9.||Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials), Industries and Mines Department||04 posts|
|10.||Assistant Research Officer, Class-2, General State Service, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department||05 posts|
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree from any recognized Institute/ University.
- 35 Years (For Post 1,6)
- 45 Years (For Post 2)
- 50 and 45 Years (For Post 3)
- 21 to 40 years (For Post 4)
- 34 Years (For Post 5)
- 40 Years (For Post 7,10)
- 37 Years (For Post 8)
- 38 Years (For Post 9)
- Rs. 44900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- (For Post 1)
- Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- with 6600/- Grade Pay For (Post 2)
- Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- with 6600/- Grade Pay for Grade I AND Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- with 4600/- Grade Pay for Grade II (For Post 3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
- Rs. 53,100 – Rs. 1,67,800/- (For Post 10)
All candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam, and Interview.
Candidates can apply before 31st March 2017
How to Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Open the website for GPSC.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link & select the desiredvacancy.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now” & fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent photograph, signatures and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form by clicking on the confirm button.
- You may take the print out of the form for future reference.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for GPSC Recruitment 2017. For additional information on the matter, we suggest you view the official notification from the website. To download the application form, please visit the website of the recruiter www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in