High Court Delhi Recruitment: – High Court Department of Delhi has issued recruitment advertisement for the posts of Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’). There have 124 vacant seats for which recruitment process is taking place under High Court Delhi Recruitment. Those who find themselves eligible for the posts must apply for this advertisement before the 30th of this June.
High Court Delhi Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||High Court Delhi|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’|
|Number of Posts||124|
|Last date of application||30th June 2017|
High Court Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’||124|
- Candidate having Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
- Also, a candidate must have minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Candidates who want to apply their age should be between 18- 27 years as on 01-01-2017.
Candidates have to qualify these phases for getting selected:-
Shorthand / Typing Test
Not Applicable for this post.
Rs.300/-. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/Persons with disability/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
The Last date for applying offline is 30th June 2017.
How to apply online for High Court Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website click on the suitable link.
- Download the application form in the desired format.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documents.
- Paste your recent photograph which is must be the color photo.
- Signature on the appropriate place and put all the documents copy along with application form.
- Send it to the mentioned postal address before the last date.
High Court of Delhi
We are notified you all about the High Court Delhi Recruitment for 124 Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’) Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in and also advise you to visit official website i.e. official website once for detailed information.