HSSC Recruitment 2017: – A great news for all the job seekers looking for jobs because Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Steno-Typists, Junior Scale Stenographers, and Senior Scale Stenographers. There are 1362 vacancies for the HSSC Recruitment 2017 for which the interested candidates can apply before the last date. Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 31st March 2017 in the prescribed application format for this golden chance.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Steno-Typists, Junior Scale Stenographers, and Senior Scale Stenographers|
|Number of Posts||1362|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2017|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Steno Typist (English)||286|
|2.||Steno Typist (Hindi)||370|
|3.||Steno Typist (Both Languages)||323|
|4.||Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||29|
|5.||Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||14|
|6.||Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||62|
|7.||Senior Scale Stenographer (English)||10|
|8.||Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||55|
|9.||Wild Life Guard||33|
All applicants must hold 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree from a recognized Board/ University to be eligible for the recruitment.
Candidate’s age should be between 17 to 42 years to be eligible for this job. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of HSSC.
- For Posts 1 to 6, 9, 12 & 14- Rs. 150 (General Category Males & Females), Rs. 75 ( Female candidates of Haryana), Rs. 35 (Reserved category Male candidates), Rs. 18 (Reserved category Female candidates)
- For Posts 7, 8, 10, 11 & 13- Rs. 100 (General Category Males & Females), Rs. 50 ( Female candidates of Haryana), Rs. 25 (Reserved category Male candidates), Rs. 13 (Reserved category Female candidates)
There is no application fee for Physically handicapped candidates or Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on the interviews.
Salary and Grade Pay
- Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/2800 (For Posts 1-6, 9, 12 & 14)
- Rs. 9300- Rs. 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs. 3200/3600 (For Posts 7, 8, 10, 11 & 13)
Candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 31st March 2017.
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- You should have valid login credentials before. If you don’t have them, first register yourself and use those details to log on.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form after logging in and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
- You may take the print out of the form for future reference.
We have provided all the relevant information for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 job notification. But we still strongly recommend you to read the official advertisement for the vacancy carefully before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, please visit the official website of the hiring organization www.hssc.gov.in