Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017:- A tremendous news for all the people seeking employment as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a notification for the availability of jobs for SRF, Unskilled Worker & Coordinator Posts. There are currently 04 vacancies for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Eligible candidates are advised to grab this chance. Candidates can appear for walk-in interviews on 20th March 2017 & 25th March 2017 according to the mentioned schedules.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Name of the Post||SRF, Unskilled Worker & Coordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||02|
Following are the educational qualification requirements for the various posts:
- For the post of SRF: Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Agronomy/ Chemistry, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduation Degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET qualification will be considered eligible.
- For the post of Unskilled Worker: Candidates should be 10th pass or its equivalent.
- For the post of Project Coordinator: Candidates should possess a Ph.D in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 5 years of experience, Ph.D in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Horticulture or PG in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 3 years of experience, PG in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Horticulture with minimum 2 years of experience.
As on the date of the interview:
- Candidates age should be 18-35 years for Posts 1 & 2.
- Candidate should be maximum 35 years old for Post 3.
Age relaxation is applicable as mentioned – 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women & 3 years for OBC candidates.
A handsome amount of salary will be given. Salaries are different for different posts. For post wise detail, visit the website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interviews.
Candidates can appear for walk-in interviews on-
- 20th March for Posts 1 & 2 at 10:00 AM
- 25th March for Post 3 at 10:00 AM
How to Apply Online for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017:
- All interested candidates should download the official notification for the job and read it carefully for instructions.
- Official notification can be downloaded from the official website.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all their testimonials and documents and a few self-attested copies of all the documents.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on the date of their choice from the above-mentioned dates.
Venue for Posts 1 & 2: Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi 110012
Venue for Post 3: Office of the Head, ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Shimla 171004
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017. Visit teh website of IARI for any further details.