IBPS Recruitment :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is here with the new job opportunities for the job seekers who have passed their Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Charted Accountant. Last date to apply for this application is 1st August 2017. Employment type for this job is full time. There are total 14192 vacancies available under this advertisement. All the aspirants are required to fill up the online application form before the last date. All the candidates must check the Educational qualification, Age limit, Admit card, results, etc.
IBPS Recruitment Notification :-
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Vacancy||Office Assistant, Officers Posts|
|Number of Posts||14192 Posts|
|Last date of application||1st August 2017|
IBPS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant – 7374 Posts
- Officers Scale I (Agriculture Officer) – 4865 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 169 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 33 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer) – 21 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) – 34 Posts
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) – 83 Posts
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 1395 Posts
Age Limit :
All the interested candidates who want to apply for this job should be between :-
- 18 years to 28 years (Post 1)
- 18 to 30 years (Post 2)
- 21 to 32 years(Post 3-9)
- 21 to 40 years (Post 10)
Educational Qualifications :-
Aspirants who want to apply for this post must have completed their Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Chartered Accountant standard or its equivalent qualification from an well recognized university.
Selection Procedure For IBPS Recruitment :-
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered :-
You can check the official website to get the information regarding your salary.
Job Location :- All Over India
Application Fee :-
General / OBC Category :- Rs. 600/-
SC / ST / PWD / EX-S Category :- Rs. 100/-
Official Website :- www.ibps.in
Important Dates :-
Last date to apply for this advertisement is 1st August 2017.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment :-
- First of all log on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Always fill up the transaction ID and registration date when paying through Pay-In-Slip.
- Always remember the login details for future purpose.
- Take the print out of your online application for future purpose.
Click here for the official notification about IBPS Recruitment.
In this article we have shared all the information about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection | IBPS Recruitment For 14192 Office Assistant, Officers Posts At www.ibps.in