IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017:- A golden opportunity for all job seekers as Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has advertised a notification for the post of Research Associate. IIT Roorkee has announced a single vacancy for the issued notification namely IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017 for the project titled “Enhancement of wear resistance of SiC-WC composites for tribological applications”. All the interested candidates must note that they can appear for walk-in interviews on 17th March 2017 at 3:30 PM.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||IIT Roorkee|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
All interested candidates should possess a Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Ceramics/ Physics. Plus they should be having 3 years of research, teaching, and design & development experience in ME/ M.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Ceramics/ Physics or its equivalent.
All applicants should be maximum 35 years old to apply for this job. Job relaxations are applicable as mentioned in the advertisement.
A handsome amount of Rs. 36000 p.m. and HRA/MA will be given.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interviews.
Candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 17th March 2017 at 3:30 PM
How to Apply Online for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates who are interested in direct recruitment and hold the necessary degrees should download the official notification for the job and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue as mentioned on time with all their testimonials and documents and a few xerox copies as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on the date given at the right time.
Venue: Head Office, Department of Metallurgical and Materials engineering, IIT Roorkee.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017. For further information, visit their website.