Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:- A colossal news for all job seekers who wish to work for a distinguished govt. organization as Indian Bank, Chennai has issued an official notification Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 inviting application forms for the posts of Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory (On a contract basis), Equity Research Analyst (On a contract basis), Secretarial Officer (Systems & Networking) & Dealer (Stock Broking). There are 16 vacancies for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. All the aspiring candidates should fill the form positively by 31st March 2017 to benefit from this golden opportunity.
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Indian Bank, Chennai|
|Name of the Post||Dealer, Equity Research Analyst & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2017|
Indian Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory||02|
|2.||Equity Research Analyst||02|
|3.||Secretarial Officer (Systems & Networking)||01|
|4.||Dealer (Stock Broking)||11|
- Candidates should possess MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation degree and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification for Post 1
- Candidates should possess MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM – Research Analyst Certification for Post 2
- Candidates should possess a Graduation degree in Engineering (4 years)/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or a Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for Posts 3 & 4 with relevant experience.
Candidate’s age should be between 25 – 40 years for Posts 1 & 2 and between 21 – 30 years for Post 3 as on 01-01-2017 to be eligible for the recruitment process. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
A handsome amount of salary has been offered.
Candidates will have to appear for an interview to get selected.
Candidates should apply on or before 31st March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website and find the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below through courier/ registered post.
Postal Address: Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, # 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates should also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application along with all the enclosures by email to firstname.lastname@example.org