IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017: –Great news for those candidates who’re preparing for the government job because Intelligence Bureau has revealed official notification published for Junior Intelligence Officer posts. There are in total of 116 seats vacant for the recruitment process. Candidates are advised to submit their forms online before 02-05-2017. This date is the last date to apply for the post.
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017
|Institution Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the post||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Total number of post||116|
|Last date of apply application||2nd May, 2017|
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Officer Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||01|
|3||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||02|
|4||Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||161|
Every Candidate should have passed minimum qualification 12th or Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The age limits for the candidates who want to apply should only fall between 18 to 56 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate selection will be done :-
- Written Exam
Salary and Grade Pay
Institution can provide Candidates the salary of INR Rs. Level 13 A in the Pay Matrix (for Post 1), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with 5400/ Grade Pay (for Post 2, 3), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 2400/ Grade Pay (for Post 4).
The last date of apply for the application for this job is 02.05.2017.
How to apply offline for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official websites Homepage or official notification
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be submit or downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given at the official website.
Click Here for New Notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2017
Mailing Address: Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi.
We have provided the whole information for the recruitment that is IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017– 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Apply Offline. For more satisfaction log in to www.jvdtcareers.net