ITBP Recruitment: Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force enlisted 38 vacancies to opt out the deserving aspirants having the desired capability to handle out the post of Sub Inspector. Aspirants may refer the details belonging to this recruitment and make sure their presence by applying within 60 days from publication.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector Post (Armourer) in Group B, Non-Gazetted|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last day to apply||60 days from publication|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector Post (Armourer) in Group B, Non-Gazetted
Number of vacancies: 38
Aspirants have done their education in analogous or equivalent in Central / State Government Official and having experience in line are eligible to apply for this post and should have Medical Category SHAPE-I from recognized university or Institution.
Aspirants’ age should not more than 52 years for SI as on 21/11/2017 for Deputy Manager Post. Age relaxation for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST candidates is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done throughout those aspirants who will be Experienced and qualifies for Interview will get the job.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Aspirants will get INR Rs. 9300- 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month as salary after getting selected for this recruitment.
Aspirants may remember these dates
Starting date for Apply online- 28/11/2017
Last date for apply online- 60 days from publication
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Instructions to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to download the application form.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies
- Aspirants also attach two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send the application form to the below given address.
The Sr. Admin. Officer (Estt),
ITBP MHA/Govt of India,
Block- 2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
According to our sources, this is full details about the recruitment named as ITBP Recruitment for 38 Sub Inspector Posts at www.itbpolice.nic.in