JKPSC Recruitment 2017: – JKPSC also known as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has decided to recruit for the post of Civil Judge posts. There have 11 vacant seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions, may apply for this recruitment process. Candidate must assure to fill the application form on time.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Number of Posts||11|
|Last date of application||06th March 2017|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Civil Judge (Junior Division) / Munsiffs||11|
Candidate having Graduation in Law from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in this phase. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1005/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 06.03.2017.
How to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of JKPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 11 Civil Judge Posts, and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advised you to go once at the official web link which is www.jkpsc.nic.in