JSSC Recruitment :- A great new for all job seekers as JSSC has issued an advertisement inviting applications for the posts of Police Sub-inspector in Jharkhand. There are 3019 vacancies for the issued advertisement JSSC Recruitment. The last date for online application for the vacancy is 13th August 2017.
JSSC Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||Police Sub-inspector|
|Number of Posts||3019|
|Last date for applying||13th August 2017|
JSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Police sub-inspector – 3109 posts
Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 26 Years As on 01-08-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the government.
All Interested Candidates should hold a Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates have to go through the following tests for the hiring process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam and Medical Test
- Physical Test
- For General/OBC Candidates, the Application Fee is – Rs. 460/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC), the Application Fee is – Rs. 115/-
A salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay will be given to the hired candidates.
Candidates can apply before 13th August 2017 to avoid the deadline.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment:-
The candidate has to visit the official site of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Download the official advertisement and read the instructions from the notification carefully.
- Download the application form from the download link and fill it carefully.
- Upload your recent photograph and other scanned copies of your needed documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form before the last date on the official website.
We have provided all the information regarding the JSSC Recruitment For 3019 Police Sub-inspector Posts. Visit the official website of the recruiter for further details regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, or any other information concerning the recruitment process.