JSSC Recruitment 2017: – JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has decided to recruit for the post of Teacher, Post Graduate Trained Teacher posts. There have 17793 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. We are going to provide all information regarding the vacancy, Qualification required, Application fee, Salary & Grade pay and all other stuff related to recruitment process in below section.
JSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Teacher, Post Graduate Trained Teacher|
|Number of Posts||17793|
|Last date of application||05th March 2017|
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trained Graduate Teacher||17793|
Candidate having Graduation Degree, B.ED from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
The candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 460/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 05.03.2017.
How to apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of JSSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 17793 Teacher, Post Graduate Trained Teacher Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.jssc.in