Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017: – A good news for all the job seekers because Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Lecturer in Karnataka. There are only 1203 vacancies for the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 6th April 2017 in the prescribed application format to benefit from this golden chance.
KEA Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||1203|
|Last Date of Application||6th April 2017|
Karnataka Examinations Authority Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
All candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree or its equivalent from any government recognized Board/ University. For complete details, refer to the official notification.
Candidate’s age should be minimum 40 years to be eligible for this job.
Candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview.
Salary and Grade Pay
Selected Candidates will get a salary of Rs. 43,200/- per month.
Candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 6th April 2017.
How to apply for Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of the recruiter.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on the Apply Online link.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully before filling the form.
- Download the application form by clicking on Apply Now and fill it carefully only if you are eligible.
- Eligibility criteria can be checked from the official advertisement.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
- You may take the print out of the form for future reference.
We have provided all the relevant information for the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2017 job notification. We strongly advise you to read the official advertisement for the vacancy carefully before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, please visit the official website of the hiring organization www.kea.kar.nic.in