Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017: – Great news for those candidates who’re preparing for the government job because Karnataka High Court Recruitment has revealed official notification published for Typist, Asst. Court Secretary’s posts. There are in total of 76 seats vacant for the recruitment process. Candidates are advised to submit their forms online before 30-04-2017. This date is the last date to apply for the post.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Mahar Regiment Centre Recruitment 2017
|Institution Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Post||Typist, Asst. Court Secretary’s|
|Total Number of Posts||76|
|Last date of apply application||30-04-2017|
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Court Secretaries||42|
Every Candidate should have passed minimum qualification 12th or Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The age limits for the candidates who want to apply should only fall between 18 to 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Salary and Grade Pay
Institution can provide candidates the salary of INR Rs. 11600 – 21000/- (Post 1), Rs. 20000 – 36300/- (Post 2).
Candidate selection will be done:-
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidates who want to apply is given below
|General or OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|SC or ST or PWD or Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 100/-|
The application fee is payment through Debit card or Internet Banking.
The last date of apply for the application for this job is: 30-04-2017.
How to apply online Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official website Homepage or official notification
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be submit or downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given at the official website.
Click Here for New Notification of UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
We have provided the whole information for the recruitment that is Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017- 76 Typist, Asst. Court Secretary’s Posts Apply online. For more satisfaction log in to www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in