Karnataka PSC Recruitment:The department of Public service Commission(Karnataka) has introduced yet another job recruitment opportunity for the job seekers across different parts of country. They circulated an advertisement under Karnataka PSC Recruitment with an aim to recruit 401 eligible and deserving folks for the posts of Tahsildar (Revenue Department), Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Superintendent etc. This recruitment would be carrying out till June 12, 2017. Forms submitted after this date would be discarded.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Tahsildar (Revenue Department), Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Superintendent etc|
|Number of Posts||401|
|Last date of application||12th June 2017|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Group A: 150 posts
1. KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant: 30 posts
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 20 posts
3. Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD): 08 posts
4. Assistant Director/ District Treasury Officer: 14 posts
5. District Backward Classes Welfare Officer: 09 posts
6. Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes: 65 posts
7. Assistant Labour Commissioner: 04 posts
Group B: 251 posts
8. Tahsildar (Revenue Department): 66 posts
9. Commercial Tax Officer: 100 posts
10. Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department): 01 post
11. Deputy Superintendent of Excise: 05 posts
12. Assistant Treasury Officer: 04 posts
13. Chief Officer Grade-I: 19 posts
14. Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other): 02 posts
15. Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Department: 02 posts
16. Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies: 36 posts
17. Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department: 02 posts
18. Labour Officer: 05 posts
19. Employment Officer: 09 posts
The candidates who want to apply must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent qualification.
General candidates are supposed to lie between 21- 35 years of age. Relaxation could be given to SC/ST/OBC.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Candidates will get the salary of INR Rs. 20,200- 44,500/- Per Month by the organisation
The last date of sending application form along with relevant document is 12th June 2017.
How to apply online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official web page(http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/) and check for appropriate link
- Download the application form as prescribed format
- Read Instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Complete the process of filling application form and paste photograph
- Signature on it where it is recommended
- Attach all relevant documents and send it to the given postal address.
Office of District Welfare Officer, Balasore
We have provided you all information about Karnataka PSC Recruitment for 401 Tax Officer, Gazetted Probationer Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, if you want to know in complete detail, then you can go for official website here you can get information about application fee, qualification details post wise and etc.