Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017: – Tremendous news for all the eligible aspirants as Kerala High Court has recently issued a recruitment notification for the System Assistant, Software Developer posts. The post is lying vacant with 04 seats. Anyone who is interested and suits for the post can approach for this recruitment process before the last date. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||System Assistant, Software Developer|
|Number of Posts||04|
|Last date of application||As soon as possible|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Software Developer / Programmer||02|
Candidate having MCA OR BE/B.Tech, BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) or Diploma in IT or CSE may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not exceed 48 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. The candidate has to clear their Interview. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 20,000/- for Post 1, Rs. 15,000/- for Post 2 will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date before applying for this recruitment.
How to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All the aspirants should attentively go through the Official notification for all the detailed information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 04 System Assistant, Software Developer Posts, for more details log on to www.hckrecruitment.nic.in