Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017:- A good news for all sports enthusiasts as Kolkata Metro Railway has issued an official notification that they are hiring for posts through Sports Quota. The official notification for Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017 affirms that there are 03 seats for the Sports Quota. So Interested and eligible candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply offline for the vacancy before 10th March 2017.
Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Metro Rail Kolkata|
|Name of the Post||Sport quota|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date of Application||10th march 2017|
Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should be 10th/12th/ITI or its equivalent qualified for the post.
Age Criteria for the recruitment process is that as of 01-01-2017, candidate should be between 18 to 25 years old.
|Other (SC/ST)||Rs. 250/-|
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the Field Trial, followed by Personal Interviews.
Selected candidates will be paid an amount of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/2000/- grade pay.
The last date to apply for the jobs is 10th March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the Home Page of the official website.
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form so that there are no mistakes.
- Fill the application form in hard copy format.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with all required documents or testimonials asked by them to the below mentioned postal address.
Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Railway / Kolkata, Metro Rail Bhavan(2nd Floor), 33/1, J.L.Nehru road, Kolkata-700071
You can find all the information concerned with Kolkata Metro Railway Recruitment 2017 on our website. For any other information, you can also visit their official website mtp.indianrailways.gov.in.