Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017: – A colossal news for all the job seekers because Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has published a recruitment notification for the procurement of candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician in Kolkata. There are only 06 vacancies in total for the Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 12th April 2017 to take advantage of this chance.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Date of walk in interview||12th April 2017|
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Data Entry Operator||01|
Candidates should possess 12th pass certificate, Diploma in computer / Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute/ University to be an eligible candidate.
Candidates upper age should not exceed 62 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the KMC.
Salary and Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 13560/- (For Post 1), Rs. 16860/- (For Post 2)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interviews.
Candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 12th April 2017
How to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- All candidates who are interested in direct recruitment should download the official notification for the job from the website of the KMC and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all their testimonials and documents (original) and a few xerox copies of them as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on the date of their choice from the above-mentioned dates.
Venue: CTO Office, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15/1, Gobinda Khatick Road, Kolkata – 700 046
We have provided all the relevant information for the Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment 2017 job notification. But you should read the official advertisement carefully before appearing for the interview. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, visit the official website of the hiring organization www.kmcgov.in