MCGM Recruitment :- Great news for all the job seekers as Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has issued an official advertisement for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the posts of BMT Physician, Staff Nurse, Lift Man, Assistant Medical Officer, Oncologist, etc. There are 39 vacancies available under this advertisement. The last date to apply for the MCGM Recruitment is 2nd August 2017. Candidates can apply online on or before this date.
MCGM Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Name of the vacancy||BMT Physician, Staff Nurse, Lift Man, Assistant Medical Officer, Oncologist, etc|
|Number of Posts||39 Posts|
|Last date of application||2nd August 2017|
MCGM Recruitment Vacancy Details
- BMT Physician – 01 Post
- Oncologist (Junior Consultant) – 01 Post
- Visiting Consultant Gastroenterologist – 01 Post
- Visiting Consultant Pediatric Surgeon – 01 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- Project Manager (Admin) – 01 Post
- X-ray Technician – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 22 Posts
- Lift Man – 02 Posts
- IV Class Employee – 05 Posts
Post 1-5:- Age Should not exceed 50 years
Post 6:- Age Should not exceed 65 years
Post 7:- Age Should not exceed 38 years
Post 8-10:- Age Should not exceed 30 years
All Interested Candidates should have completed their Post Graduation in the respective field to be eligible for this post.
Candidates have to appear for the Written Examination and Interview to get selected for this post.
Structure of the Application fee based on the category of the candidate.
For General / OBC Category Applicants :- Rs. 300/-
For Other Category Applicants :- Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 2,20,000/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 69,000/- (Post 2)
- Rs. 20,000/- (Post 3,4,7)
- Rs. 45,000/- (Post 5)
- Rs. 15,000/- (Post 8)
- Rs. 9,000/- (Post 9,10)
Job Location:- Mumbai
The last date to apply for the exam is 2nd August 2017.
How to apply for MCGM Recruitment:-
- You should have login details to access your application form.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions and fill your application form details.
- Download the application form after logging in.
- Take the print out of your application form and send it to the given postal address.
Postal Address: – Comprehensive Thalassemia Care, PHO and BMT Centre, Opp. Kanakia Exotica, CCI Compound, Borivli (East), Mumbai 400 066
Link for the official notification of MCGM Recruitment.
We have provided all the information regarding the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai | MCGM Recruitment For 39 Stadd Nurse, Technician, Medical Officer Posts At www.mcgm.gov.in