MMRCL Recruitment: MMRCL-Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited is offering all the aspirants to join the recruitment process for being selected as an Interns. Aspirants who want to work as an intern they can directly apply for this recruitment process for 90 vacancies. Aspirants can check all the details and apply for this recruitment drive until 11 December 2017.
MMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Interns|
|Number of vacancies||90|
|Last day to apply||11 December 2017|
MMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 90
- Finance: 05 Posts
- Human Resource: 05 Posts
- Projects (Civil Eng.): 50 Posts
- Urban Transport Planning (UTP)/ Public relations (PR)/ Land & R&R/ Environment: 20 Posts
- Systems (Electrical / Information Technology): 10 Posts
Aspirants must have done CA, CA Fresher for Post 1, MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR for Post 2, M.Tech/ B.Tech (Civil) for Post 3, Graduation in Civil Engineering or Architecture/ Planning/ PG, ME/ M. Tech for UTP, Graduation, PG in Mass media, Mass Communications for PR, Graduate/ PG MA/ MS/ Graduate in Engineering/ Planning and pursuing PG/ M.Sc./ M.Tech / Environment, M.Tech/ B.Tech in Elec, Electronics, IT/ MCA/ MBA-IT for Post 5.
Aspirants’ age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01/07/2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be as per Governments rule.
Aspirants have to qualify on Online Examination, and Interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
After getting selected for that recruitment aspirants will get good salary.
All categories candidates don’t need to pay the application fee.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 11-12-2017.
Official Website: www.mmrcl.com
Instructions to apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to send their application with all relevant documents scanned copies.
- They also attach their updated resume to this application.
- The application and all relevant documents can be sent through e-mail or by post.
- Aspirants can e-mail the application to the MMRCL training cell at email@example.com
MMRC, BKC Office
According to our sources, this is full details about the recruitment named as MMRCL Recruitment for 90 Interns Posts at www.mmrcl.com.