MPPSC Recruitment 2017: – A golden opportunity for all the Job seekers as MPPSC fully abbreviated as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatched a notification for the Officer, Assistant Director, Youth Welfare officer posts. There are 26 vacant seats for which anyone can approach till the last date. All the necessary information and needed qualification are as follows.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Officer, Assistant Director, Youth Welfare officer|
|Number of Posts||02|
|Last date of application||12th March 2017|
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Youth Welfare officer|
Candidate having MP.Ed / MP.E / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not exceed 40 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will be short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering an application for this job is 12.03.2017.
How to apply online for MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
Each and every aspirant should go through the official notification carefully for the related details to MPPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 26 Officer, Assistant Director, and Youth Welfare officer Posts, for other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure etc.; go to the website www.mppsc.nic.in.