North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment:- A colossal news for all job seekers as North Delhi Municipal Corporation has recently posted an advertisement inviting applications from the suitable candidates for the post of Junior Resident. There are 12 vacancies for the published job notification North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment for which anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for. Candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 16th August 2017 at the venue at the correct time with all their documents.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the vacancy||Junior Resident|
|Number of Posts||21|
|Date of Walk-in interview||16th August 2017|
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident Posts- 12
All interested candidates should hold a Graduation Degree in Medicine/ MBBS or a Post graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Details about each post can be found by referring to the official notification.
Refer to the official notification carefully to find the details regarding the application fee.
A good amount of salary will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 16th August 2017 from 09.30 to 1 PM
How to apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment:-
- Any MBBS candidates interested in direct recruitment should definitely take part in the recruitment process.
- The candidates should first download the official notification for the job and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all their testimonials and documents and a few xerox copies of them as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on the date of their choice from the above-mentioned date and time.
Venue: Office of the Director/ RBIPMT
We have provided all the information regarding the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment For 12 Junior Resident Posts. To know any additional details about the recruitment process, visit the official website of the recruiter.