OSSC Recruitment 2017: – OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) has recently issued a recruitment notification for the Sub Inspector posts. The post is vacant and is having 134 vacant seats. If you are really interested to get selected for OSSC then do apply for this and make sure it would be applied to the date. Every related information and eligibility are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sub inspector|
|Number of Posts||134|
|Last date of application||24th February 2017|
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Graduation in relevant field from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 21 to 25 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce & Psychological Test
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. Nil for application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 24.02.2017.
How to apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All the interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the OSSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 134 Sub Inspector Posts, If you want to know other information like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure just visit www.ossc.gov.in.