Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017: – A golden opportunity for all the Job seekers as Panchayat and Rural Development Department has notified for an official recruitment for Advisor & Panchayat Karmee posts. There have various vacant seats for which any eligible and suitable candidate can approach before the last date. All the necessary information and needed qualification are like this.
Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Panchayat and Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Advisor & Panchayat Karmee|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date of application||As soon as possible|
Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Graduation Degree in relevant field from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Apply as soon as possible
How to apply online for Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Download the application form through official website.
- Read the instructions for filling up the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Paste your recent photograph along with signature
- Complete the form and post it to the given postal address before the last date.
Panchayat and Rural Development Department of Government Development Commissioner, Second Floor, Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal (MP.)
All the interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the Panchayat and Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for Advisor & Panchayat Karmee Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.prd.mp.gov.in