Parliament of India Recruitment 2017: – A good news for all the job seekers because Parliament of India has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Housekeeper Grade-III & Farrash Posts. There are total 28 vacancies for the Parliament of India Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates have to apply on or before 27th March 2017 in the prescribed application format to benefit from this golden chance. Candidates in remote areas have 7 more days to send in their applications.
Parliament of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Parliament of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Housekeeper Grade-III & Farrash|
|Number of Posts||28|
|Last Date of Application||27th March 2017|
Parliament of India Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi and/ or English languages and well-versed with the handling and operation of sanitary related mechanical aids.
Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 27-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on a screening test.
Salary and Grade Pay
A good salary will be given to selected candidates.
Candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 27th March 2017, and 7 additional days for remote area candidates.
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the careers/ vacancies section of the website and find the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form from the download link in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read the document carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form by hand in the hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of the required documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Joint Recruitment Cell, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001
We have provided all the relevant information for the Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 job notification. But we suggest you should read the official advertisement for the vacancy carefully before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, please visit the official website of the hiring organization.