Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017:- A golden opportunity for all job seekers as Punjab National Bank (PNB) has invited applications for the engagement of of employees for the post of Trainer & Office Assistant. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has announced a total of 05 posts for the issued recruitment notification Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017. All interested candidates must note that 10th March 2017 is the last date till which the applications will be accepted.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Name of the Post||Trainer, Office assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date of Application||10th March, 2017|
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should have a Graduation/Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent for the posts 1 & 2 and they should have a matriculation certificate for Post 3.
To know about any age criteria for any post, log on to the official website or view the official job advertisement.
There is no application fee.
Salary for each post is different. Post wise salary is-
- For the post of trainer- Rs. 20,000
- For the post of Office assistant- Rs. 12,000
- For the post of Peon- Rs. 8,000
Candidates will have to clear the interview taken by the panel to get hired for the job.
All candidates should apply on or before 10th March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017
All interested candidates can apply for the job by following the given steps:
- Log on to the website for the PNB.
- Go to the careers section and find the desired post and click on the link.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the application form in neat handwriting carefully as per any rules mentioned in the advertisement.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the application along with any documents or proofs asked for to the below mentioned postal address.
Postal Address:- Board chief, Punjab National Bank, the board office, third floor, elaaisi Building, all city center tenant Stand, Udaipur-313001
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for the different posts for Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017. Visit the website to apply for the job www.pnbindia.in