Railway Recruitment :- Sarkari Naukari Jobs is here with various job opportunities for the candidates having their interest in Railway Department. In this article we are sharing all type of jobs for the jobs seekers who are interested in Railway. As you all know that Railway Jobs are trending right now. So Here we are going to provide you all the upcoming Government Railway Jobs.
Indian Railway Recruitment Notification :-
You can visit the links given below to apply for these posts.
- Eastern Railway Recruitment: 10 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment: 06 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment: 30 Posts
- RailTel Recruitment: 50 Posts
- NWR Recruitment: 17 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment: 03 Posts
- BMRCL Recruitment: Various Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment: Various Posts
- RailTel Enterprises Limited Recruitment : 20 Posts
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment : 10 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment : 45 Posts
- Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Recruitment : 10 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment : 06 Posts
- Metro Rail Kolkata Recruitment : 14 Posts
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment : 02 Posts
- Railtel Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment : 02 Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment : 02 Posts
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment : 07 Posts
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment : 01 Post
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment : 15 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment : 03 Posts
Railway Recruitment Details :-
Educational Qualifications :-
Educational qualification basically refers to the eligibility criteria of the aspirants who are interested to get these jobs. All the aspirants who are willing to get these jobs must have some educational qualification or sometimes some special skills are also required to get selected for these posts.
Age Limit For Railway Recruitment :-
Candidates who are willing to get Job in railway should not exceed 28 years as on 01-01-2017, But sometimes age limit may vary according to the post you are applying for. Relaxation on the age will be given as followed.
|Category||Relaxation in Years|
Application Fee :-
Application fee for the General Category and OBC Candidates is Rs. 100 /-
Application fee for other Categories Candidates is NIL.
To get the detailed information about post wise application fee, then you can visit the official website of an hiring organization.
Selection Procedure :-
Examination for Railway consist of two phases.
- Main Exam
Preliminary exam consist of 100 questions with total marks 100.
Aspirant who is eligible and has scored minimum marks in preliminary exam will be allowed to give main exam.
How To Apply For Railway Recruitment :-
- If you want to apply for the Railway then you are requested to go to the official website of Railway.
- Go to the official website of Railway Recruitment, Then click on Career with us.
- Now check the appropriate link for the post you are applying for.
- Apply Online / Offline.
- If filling of the application form is online, then click on the appropriate link.
- Now, Register for the application and then after the registration, you will get your login id and password.
- Upload the required Documents, Photographs and Signature.
- Now, Take out the print out of your application form for future purpose.
This is all we have from “Railway Recruitment For 27,850+ Clerks, TC, Manager, Assistant Posts“. Stay Tuned.