Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017: – A tremendous news for all the eligible as Rajasthan High Court has recently issued a recruitment notification for the District Judge Cadre posts. The post is lying vacant with 27 vacant seats. Anyone who is interested and suits for the post can approach for this recruitment process before the last date. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||District Judge Cadre|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Last date of application||06th March 2017|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||District Judge Cadre||27|
Candidate having Bachelor of Law from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 35 to 45 years 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 51550-63070/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 06.03.2017.
How to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
All the aspirants should attentively go through the Official notification for all the detailed information related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 27 District Judge Cadre Posts, for more details log on to www.hcraj.nic.in