Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: – Rajya Sabha Secretariat Wants 115 candidates for the post of Translator, Assistant, Stenographer. The last date to apply for the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment is 18-08-2017. Fill the form before the date and check the details like the pattern of the exam, age details, selection procedure, educational qualifications, and syllabus before submitting the application form.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification: –
|Name of the organisation||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Translator, Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||115|
|Last date of application||18-08-2017|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The number of the posts are 115.
- Name of the posts are:
- Parliamentary Interpreter(English and Hindi) – 01 post
- Security Assistant Grade-II – 21 posts
- Secretariat Assistant in English – 30 posts
- Secretariat Assistant in Hindi – 07 posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) – 02 posts
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – 01 posts
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer – 20 post
- Stenographer (English) – 11 posts
- Translator – 19 posts
- Proof Reader – 03 posts
Age Limit: – The age of the candidates who are applying for this job is in between 18 to 35 Years for post 1,2,9,10, 18 to 30 for Post 3 -8.
Application Fee: –
- For the candidates of General/OBC Application Fee is – 300/-
- For the Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Females and Ex-Servicemen, Application Fee is -Nil.
Educational Qualification: – The applicants who are filling the form of Rajya Sabha Secretariatshouls have completed their Diploma/Certificate in Translation, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Salary Offered: –
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- With a grade pay of 5400/- for Post 1,2.
- Rs. 93000 – 34800/- Witha Grade Pay of 4200/- for Post 3,4,5,9,10.
- Rs.5200-20200/- Witha Grade Pay of 2400/- for Post 6-8.
Job Location: – New Delhi
Official Website: – rajyasabha.nic.in
Important Dates: – Fill your application form before the last date i.e. 18-08-2017.
How to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Go and open the official website to apply for the application form.
- Click the application link related to the job you want to apply.
- Fill the information according to the application form.
- Check all the information you filled in the application form.
- Pay your application fee online through cards and internet banking.
- Always keep the print copy of the application form with you for future use.
Postal Address: –
Go and check all the details of the postal address from the website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
Click here to get the live notifications from Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
We have provided you all the information regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment For 115 Translator, Assistant, Stenographer Posts At rajyasabha.nic.in.