Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment 2017: – A good news for all the job seekers because Rural Development Department (RDD) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Computer Operator and Coordinator in Jharkhand. There are 598 vacancies in all for the Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment 2017 and all the interested candidates are advised to grab this opportunity. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th March 2017 in the prescribed application format.
Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Rural Development Department (RDD)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Computer Operator and Coordinator|
|Number of Posts||598|
|Last Date of Application||30th March 2017|
Rural Development Department (RDD) Notification Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||District Coordinator (At District Level)||24|
|2||Training Coordinator (At District Level)||24|
|3||Accountant cum Computer Operator (At District Level)||24|
|4||Block Coordinator (At Block Level)||263|
|5||Accountant cum Computer Operator (At Block Level)||263|
Candidates should have completed 12th, Graduate Degree, Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Read the official advertisement for complete details regarding each post.
Candidates should be between 22 to 45 Years (for all Coordinator Posts), 18 to 30 Years (for Accountant-cum-Computer Operator Posts). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the RDD.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam as well as the interview.
- For Post 1 & 2: Rs. 500 (General Category), Rs. 300 (SC & ST Category)
- For Post 3: Rs. 200 (General Category), Rs. 150 (SC & ST Category)
- For Post 4: Rs. 400 (General Category), Rs. 200 (SC & ST Category)
- For Post 5: Rs. 150 (General Category), Rs. 100 (SC & ST Category)
Salary and Grade Pay
- Rs. 35,000/- (For Posts 1 & 2)
- Rs. 15,000/- (For Post 3)
- Rs. 18,000/- (For Post 4)
- Rs. 10,000/- (For Post 5)
Candidates can apply online on or before 30th March 2017.
How to apply for Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment:
The candidate must visit the official website of RDD and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Open the website of RDD.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy/ post and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form after logging in and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
- You may take the print out of the form for future reference.
We have provided all the relevant information for the Rural Development Department (RDD) Recruitment 2017 job notification. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, visit the official website of the hiring organization and download the official advertisement. We recommend you to read the official advertisement carefully before filling the form. Visit the website through the given link www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in